We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is it very hilly?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
is it very hilly?

Hi have posted on Corfu forum too.

Liked this area of Corfu for Oct, but please could you tell me is it very hilly as I have back problems and was very uncomfortable in Italy this year.So I dont want the same in Corfu...

Im fine to walk slight inclines so could you advise if you think Agios Gordios is too mountainous !!

I liked the adults beach hotel.

Then I will have to go back to my holiday drawing board.

many thanks xx

lesley x

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: is it very hilly?

i AGREE rODA OR GOUVIA WOULD SUIT YOU BEST , don,t forget the weather can be very unpredictable in October. and the isolated resorts can be very lonley and somewhat boring in the Rain

Roda, is near to Acheravi, which is flat and open all winter, this area has a decent bus service in the daytime, and you can visit the surrounding towns

Gouvia is near corfu town, which offers lots to see ,and do in the off peak season

The island is very beautiful, and I am sure you willenjoy your stay , wherever you choose

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is it very hilly?

thanks moonpig. x

I will take a look at Gouvia and see what hotels look nice.

Many thanks for taking time to reply xx

blackpool
Level Contributor
318 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is it very hilly?

hi there, it is really hilly. we stayed at the aquis agios gordios hotel and there are lots and lots of steps down to the beach( unless they have now put a lift down) and its really hilly to bus stop. its a great place though, but we found it a bit hard going. sorry x

4. Re: is it very hilly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
Recent Conversations