We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Athermi Suites - direct contact

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Athermi Suites - direct contact

Hi Everyone

Does anyone who has stayed here have Maria's direct contact details or have dealt with the hotel themselves rather than through a booking agent please?

Thanks

Jen

6 replies to this topic
perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Athermi Suites - direct contact

phone +2286083272, I will see maria the saturday, sent if you want your email with private message to give them

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Athermi Suites - direct contact

Hi - Thank you! We booked to stay at Athermi in a Loft Maisonette room, for 3 nights this summer the 18th, 19th and 20th June. I arranged this through the website booking (Aqua Vista hotels) and spoke to the agents last July but I have been emailing them since Christmas to check everything is all confirmed and they have not yet responded. So we thought we would check they have made the booking with Maria, before I try and ring them instead. Can you send me a private message and I will give you my email? Jenny.

Edited: 2:02 pm, March 04, 2013
perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Athermi Suites - direct contact

ok I receive your message, I will contact with maria.

England, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Athermi Suites - direct contact

We booked our stay at Athermi directly through Maria on athemi@googlemail.com She always replied really quickly and was really helpful.

Athens, Greece
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Athermi Suites - direct contact

Dear Jenny,

This is Catherine (Reservations Department) from Athermi Suites & Aqua Vista Hotels.

Regarding your post above, I would like to inform you that we have replied to all your e-mails and we also tried to contact you via Facebook, but as it seems, you never received our messages.

The reservation you have made last July for this June is of course booked and confirmed.

Please contact us in the following e-mail addresses:

info@athermisuites.com

info@aquavistahotels.com

katerina@aquavistahotels.com

and provide us with an alternative e-mail address or a telephone number that we could call you.

Thank you in advance.

Catherine

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Athermi Suites - direct contact

Thanks to everyone, we have managed to make contact now! Jenny

Reply to: Athermi Suites - direct contact
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Megalochori