We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Myrtia,Koukounaries,any info please?

Which Koukounaries hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Myrtia,Koukounaries,any info please?

Hi,we are staying at the Myrtia in a studio next week,can anyone tell us if they have a kettle & hairdryer in the rooms?!We are not particularly pool people prefering a nice beach with some space,have read about some nice beaches within walking distance ranging from half to an hours' walk.We are in our 40's but not exactly fit 40's so how long would it take us?!A stranger overheard me today saying where we are going & stopped me to tell me how nice it was s hoping for good things & good weather:)Any info/tips would be much appreciated.

Brighouse, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Myrtia,Koukounaries,any info please?

Hi

Stayed at Myrtia 17th-31st Aug.

There is a kettle, no hairdryer. We aren't pool people either, only visited main beach, which is an absolute dream!! I'd say 10-15 minute walk (go right at end of path & at side of bus stop 23 there's a gate which takes you through lagoon & to beach - better & nicer than roadside walk). Apartments are set in gorgeous location, & amenities provided are more than adequate.

If you want any further information on the resort/beach/apartments please let me know, we had a great time & can give any information if required.

Have a great time!!

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
422 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Myrtia,Koukounaries,any info please?

hi thats great news that the myrtia is good ,ive booked for may 16th for 2 weeks next year , stayed in troulos in may 2009 and loved it x

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Myrtia,Koukounaries,any info please?

Hi

We stayed next door to the Myrtia last September (Amalia) and really wished we had stayed at the Myrtia!! We used the pool several times. It is absolutely gorgeous, snack bar is good too. We ate at the restaurant about five times in the evening and the food was brilliant. You will need a torch because it's dark on the track from the main road to the hotel. I've stayed in Koukounaries 4 times now so if you want any info just ask! Have a fab time!!

middx
Level Contributor
402 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Myrtia,Koukounaries,any info please?

Hi, Myrtia is lovely, clean, caring manager and owners, we did have a kettle but can't remember about a hairdryer, shall ask my teen when she gets in! Yes, we also stayed at the Amalia but spent our pool time at the Myrtia. Enjoy. M

5. Re: Myrtia,Koukounaries,any info please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, February 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Koukounaries