We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sakis Studios

Which Massouri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
926 posts
Save Topic
Sakis Studios

Hi there has anyone stayed at Sakis studios in Masouri village.

Cheers Dawn

9 replies to this topic
Worgl, Austria
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sakis Studios

I have been staying at Sakis Studios for the past week. The studio apartments are popular if climbers that come to climb at Kalymnos. The accommodations are basic and affordable. All apartments have a sea view. You can walk to the Granda Grotto. Use the bus or rent a scooter to the outer cliffs. It is a short walk to the beach. Staff is helpful and cleans your room every day. There is a natural spring fountain across the street from the entrance to Sakis Studios. Quality of the local fruit and vegetables is yum. Masouri is a small tourist based village with lots of places to eat.

Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sakis Studios

We have not found many reviews online for Sakis. We read one review from 2010 that it was very dirty and known by locals to be "very disgusting". Would you recommend the place? How far is the walk to Granda Grotto from Sakis?

Worgl, Austria
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sakis Studios

Yes, I would recommend Sakis Studios for affordable accommodations. Lots of Climbers stay there. Rooms are cleaned every day by the staff. It is about a 5 minute walk to where the trail starts up to the Granda Grotto and 20 minutes walk up to the Granda Grotto.

Sondrio, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sakis Studios

in masouri you can find a lot of studios better than sakis!

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sakis Studios

kuep

Maybe p m chuck43 and ask if they did stay there and their thoughts, but it was 3 years ago.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sakis Studios

We stayed there from 9 to 23 october.the only reason to choose this accomodation could be the good position close to main crags.we could walk without needing a scooter.for the rest is was a nightmare: is absolutely dirty, staff doesn t clean at all, towels and sheets were stained.

Room is small and you can t cook at all.

I had to pray them to have hot water in the morning , internet didn t work properly.I think is better to spend double price that getting in that place.

Zvolen, Slovakia
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Sakis Studios

Did you stay in Sakis, please?

Oslo, Norway
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Sakis Studios

No, and I now know that I never will. I first booked 15 nights with them and had to change to 9 nights (skipping the last 6), and the manager just cancelled my whole reservation. This is very unprofessional, and terrible customer service. A serious place (cheap or not) will not treat customers this way. I would rather trust a more serious hotel/studio.

Kalymnos, Greece
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Sakis Studios

some people want to pay cheap and have all facilities like Hilton

the position is perfect and the cleaning

Reply to: Sakis Studios
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Massouri
Recent Conversations