We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boudouriani - Air conditioning.............

Which Troulos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Boudouriani - Air conditioning.............

Hi all. The last post about this was in 2012. Can anyone advise if air-conditioning is still in rooms - and ( as last post of 2012 mentioned ) is it still charged for....?

Or is the charge now catered for in holiday cost ? Thanks.

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boudouriani - Air conditioning.............

Boudouriani expert LancasterKebabman will be able to answer your query ... he should be along soon

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boudouriani - Air conditioning.............

Evening folks, here I am Mrs W,

Yes Cyril, aircon is available in all the Boudouriani rooms, and last year's cost was €70 a week from memory.

Unfortunately, due to the pittance that Thomson pay the hotel owners for the studios, they have to charge for this service as is common for this type of hotel in Greece.

Do please bear in mind though, that the aircon units can easily go through €70 of electricity in a week, so they are not leaving much margin for maintenance costs.

Have you booked the Boudouriani, or are you just looking? It's a very popular place, and the owners are fantastic.

If you need to know anything else about the place, please ask away.

Cheers!

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boudouriani - Air conditioning.............

Reliable as always LK :)

Edited: 3:09 pm, February 20, 2014
Liverpool
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boudouriani - Air conditioning.............

Many thanks Lancasterkebabman. We stayed at the Skiathos Premier last year, but the price has nearly doubled.

So, of course, we are looking around......and the Boudouriani is really coming out way ahead, mainly due to verrrrrrrrry happy customers such as your good self. September is looking favourite.

So, many thanks for getting back to me. You're a gent. Cheers.

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boudouriani - Air conditioning.............

No probs Cyril, you'll be well pleased with the Boudouriani, it's basic, but clean and very friendly.

Mrs W, saw the post earlier this evening on my 'phone, but had to wait to get a proper keyboard in front of me to give the reply this question deserved! :)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boudouriani - Air conditioning.............

Mucho appreciated. My wife seems keen on the Boudouriani, so that's half the battle.....!!

7. Re: Boudouriani - Air conditioning.............

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, February 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Troulos
Recent Conversations