We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Meadows 2 tips

Doncaster
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Green Meadows 2 tips

Contrary to the information I was given on a different Forum to this there ARE Safety Deposit Boxes in some of the Rooms (probably all) and they cost 10 Euros a week

In Rooms 1,2 and 3 hot water is not generated via Solar Power but using Water Heaters but I found no information about that in the Room and none was given via the Welcome Meeting

So on day 1 (and assuming it was indeed Solar Power) I had a brill shower then sent in my wife who declared it "freezing". What had happened is I had used up the residual water already heated by the previous occupants.

What my neighbours told me the next day was to switch the heater on as they too had had the same experience ..... and I then passed this on to my neighbours on the other side as they had had no Hot water at all

So it was fully 30hours before we knew this

Great place to stay and see my positive post about Green Meadow Taverna in the Troulos Restaurant thread

1. Re: Green Meadows 2 tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, September 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Troulos
Recent Conversations