We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air con/room safe prices

Shrewsbury
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Air con/room safe prices

Hi guys off to Skiathos in a couple of weeks (first time in 12 yrs!) sorry for asking such a dull question but being on a tight budget needs must...

We re staying at Christakis studios, Troulos. Wondering about air con and room safe prices? I know this question has been previously asked and a response gave a link to their web site but I couldnt find any info there. Thanks.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
753 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air con/room safe prices

On the website it says "click here to email us", he will respond to you I'm sure. Christakis is a lovely guy and this time next week I will be sat in his bar yipppeeee!

Edited: 5:16 pm, July 18, 2012
Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
416 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air con/room safe prices

And I'll be sitting there too !!! Can't wait........

wigan
Level Contributor
834 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air con/room safe prices

Count us in!! Chritakis bar is a "must" for tirumasu. Does anyone know if there,s any live music or entertainment on there this year?

Leigh Gtr Mcr
Level Contributor
429 posts
281 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air con/room safe prices

Last week we were sat there too! Our better halfs were addicted to the mega breakfasts(think dust bin lid!!! ) Just don't know how they got through it!

Us less greedy ladies had a pizza(try the special) and one between the three of us was plenty! Totally agree that Christakis is a lovely guy! It must run in the family as his cousin Christos up the hill at Filia is an absolute star!!

Enjoy, Deryle.

Leigh Gtr Mcr
Level Contributor
429 posts
281 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air con/room safe prices

Quiz night, karaoke as far as I know, and probably loads of other stuff as well. We usually called in lunchtime ish if we were in that neck of the woods and our menfolk's worms were calling!!!!!

Chorley
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air con/room safe prices

If you have a look on the Christakis Bar website there are details of what is on pretty much every day for the next week or so. Can't wait until we go Troulos for the first time on 31/07/12.

7. Re: Air con/room safe prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Troulos
Recent Conversations