We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much £

Which Alykanas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
worcester uk
Level Contributor
93 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
how much £

Hi All

The last time we went to Greece was 2008 and that was to Skiathos and we spent £1000 in a week just eating out no trips or anything ! We are going to the Alykanas beach hotel in September

And there are 2 adults and a 13yr old and a 9yr old so I was just thinking how much I will need to take with us it seams people on here are saying Zante is a lot more reasonable than some of the of the other islands and Skiathos prices were just crazy when we were there so will a £1000 be enough for the week ???

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria
Level Contributor
6,110 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much £

I think on £1000 for a week you'll live more than comfortably going on all the trips too, enjoy !!!!!!!

Cullompton, United...
Level Contributor
299 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much £

That'll be plenty! It's about €164 a day at the current exchange rate.....loads.

Lincs
Level Contributor
536 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how much £

Depends how many ice-creams and drinks the children want.

I budget €50 a day per adult, this covers everything (3 meals a day, plus a couple of days car hire etc)

worcester uk
Level Contributor
93 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how much £

Thanks for all your reply's we normally go out for breakfast then spend all day on the beach so just take a few snacks with us and then eat out on the evening with a few drinks at a bar or tavern etc we never did any trips in skiathos we got the bus a few times to other beaches but it was just so expensive there but we would like to do a trip to the blue caves so a grand sounds enough to take just got to wait now cant wait we have never been to the Ionian islands before thanks again

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria
Level Contributor
6,110 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how much £

You've got the best breakfast place there just a 2 min stroll from the front gate of the beach club called the "COSY CORNER". From the front gate walk up the road and just past the Dillema bar and then turn right through the arched gateway into their garden restaurant:- http://www.shortieweb.com/thecosycorner.htm

Edited: 4:23 pm, May 16, 2013
Cullompton, United...
Level Contributor
299 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how much £

Other breakfast establishments are available.

worcester uk
Level Contributor
93 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how much £

Hi

Thanks Modeo1 I saw the cosy corner on here the reviews for the place are great we will definitely be eating

there a few times

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: how much £

Hi I know I'm being a bit previous but I have just booked first trip to zante for May 2014. Me, husband, 12 year old & 9 year old going and your holiday sounds just like ours so would be really interested to hear how you get on and how much you spend? Lots of people keep saying its expensive!!!

worcester uk
Level Contributor
93 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: how much £

Yeah Hi KCC71

We normaly eat out breakfast time then kids just have a quick snack of a lunch time then we eat out on the evening with wine and a few drinks we will be doing a boat trip while we are there so I am taking a £1000 with me i have had a mooch at prices online at places with web sites and its not as bad as Skiathaos in 2008 our last geek holliday that was crazy expensive but i think £1000 will be enought so we dont have to watch how much we are spending i will post back on here for you after our holliday

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: how much £

Its not expensive at all, it can be as cheap or expensive as you make it.

We honestly think in some places to eat it's cheaper than England and the food is nicer!

However if you drink spirits on your balcony etc I think it's probably cheaper to take it with you or buy from duty free.

Edited: 3:52 am, June 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Alykanas