We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars in Alykanas

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Bars in Alykanas

Don't wish to sound like some kind of lager lout (I'm in my 50''s!!) but am visiting Alykanas next summer for the first time with my family and my brother and his family. We have 4 children between us ranging between the ages of 6 and 15. We usually like to visit a bar or two for a drink before we choose a restaurant for our evening meal.

Is there a reasonable number of bars and restaurants to choose from? Nice to have a change of scenery each evening we find

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,441 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bars in Alykanas

Welovealvor, I can highly recommend the Plessas Palace - the hotel is as good as the bar!

Reading
Level Contributor
154 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bars in Alykanas

Great as were going to plessas palace on 19 sept - 16 weeks today :-)

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bars in Alykanas

10 weeks thursday for us,1st visit to alykanas and plessas palace.

looking forward to visiting lovely zante again,usually stay at the roseland in kalamaki so it will be a nice change of scenery

Cheltenham
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bars in Alykanas

I would highly recommend DNA for a laugh with Nikos. You will become a local within one night and feel very welcome. Enjoy.

kent
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bars in Alykanas

last time I was in Alykanas Danny's bar had a great quiz night and also did Karaoke. Going back this year can,t wait.

kent
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bars in Alykanas

last time I was in Alykanas Danny's bar had a great quiz night and also did Karaoke. Going back this year can't wait.

Edited: 11:31 am, June 17, 2013
liverpool
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bars in Alykanas

spent nearly every night of our 2 week holiday at jammin bar. do amazin cocktails n free shots.nice people.great music. hope to go again one year. yamas

Edited: 3:31 pm, July 22, 2013
18. Re: Bars in Alykanas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Alykanas