We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daft flight times

Sheffield, England...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Daft flight times

Hi was gonna book a holiday to danny's hotel but daft flight times are putting me off, not so much going but coming home does any body know if you can keep the room for a price and how much ?

many thanks Zoe

Ps got 2 young kids who cant stay up all night

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Daft flight times

often it depends on where and when you are staying. Extending the use of a room is not always possible if the accommodation is busy on your departure date. Email the accommodation direct and ask the question with the dates you have and they will let you know if its a possibility and how much it would cost.

Level Contributor
422 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daft flight times

Jet 2 com better flight

Times fly from

Manchester and Leeds for 2013

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,072 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Daft flight times

Jet 2 fly out from Leeds at 8-35am and the return flight is 15-10pm

carlycharlie
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Daft flight times

because of the time of year , alykanas beach let us stay in our room until 2am when check out was at 11am , so we had a whole day more or less to use it , and best of all because of the time of year took no charge !!!!! should have been 45 euro but , waived it ....thought that was excellent especially as we had our young son with us . but , i am going to try and get better flight times if i go back cause its bloody murder !!!!lol

Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Daft flight times

Jet2 are a really good airline. Very reliable.

Yorkshire, New York
Level Contributor
215 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Daft flight times

Sorry to crash your post Zoe but I've been looking at Jet 2 from Manchester or Leeds... Do they have a sale does anyone know please? Prices have gone way up :-( was hoping to fly out July and come back after St Dennis festival at the end ov August.

I'm now wondering if I should just buy 2x 2week holidays but not come back to go out again (if that makes sense!). Will prices go down please?

Many thanks *K

Level Contributor
422 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Daft flight times

Prices are expensive I agree biker bird but still

Cheaper than thomsons for flights think

To

Go

Out just for the festival unless you combine it with a holiday is gonna cost a lot x

Yorkshire, New York
Level Contributor
215 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Daft flight times

I'm not going just for the festival, I'm thinking ov 5 weeks on Zakynthos :-) I love the festival and work at a school so have to be back for the start ov September anyhoo... The festival would be a good ending to no doubt a fabulous summer. All crossed flight prices drop a little!

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,332 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Daft flight times

Bikerbird, in relation to your earlier post about buying 2 2 week holsand not using the return of the first and the outward of the second, I strongly advise you not to try this!

I believe that holiday companies and scheduled flight operators will regard your second outward journey as a 'no-show' and will canel your final return flight.

Yorkshire, New York
Level Contributor
215 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Daft flight times

Hmmm, thanks for that Steve, will keep checking flight prices... Just want to book ma summer adventure!

Get answers to your questions about Alykanas
Recent Conversations