We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How are the prices looking for 2012

Which Alykanas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
125 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
How are the prices looking for 2012

Just some general question

A glass of white wine?

Carafe of white wine?

Main meal prices ie spag bol, chicken, fish? Pizza (god forbid my teenager go a fortnight without a pizza)

what prices are the cigarettes? and best place to buy them. staying at plessas palace any good bars, we are not rowdy but like sitting watching the world go by

thanks x

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria
Level Contributor
6,122 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How are the prices looking for 2012

Check out the prices of Shortie's menu below to give you some idea, the've hardly changed at all. Lots of places will give you free wine if you're cheeky enough to ask providing you dine there. You can also print off wine vouchers from the site below too:-

www.shortieweb.com/cosycornermenu2012.htm

http://www.alykes.com/en-discounts-offers.php

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How are the prices looking for 2012

If you take a walk around you can find some real good prices and offers. I had a tourist come down to visit me from Alykes yesterday and i was amazed at how much he was paying for cocktails up there, very expensive but you can find cheaper.

The menu given above is about the average prices you will pay but take a look around.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How are the prices looking for 2012

Zeus Bar is one of our regular places to visit but there are plenty all within walking distance of the Plessas Palace. I'm staying at the Plessas Palace at the end of the month, the first time there for me although I've been going to Alykanas for many years.

Hope you have a great holiday.

glasgow
Level Contributor
125 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How are the prices looking for 2012

thanks guys much appreciated and i can be as cheeky as it comes when it comes to getting freebies lol

ty xx

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How are the prices looking for 2012

Just back today from 3 weeks in Alykes. A glass of wine is still 1 euro at Jimmy's and Costas but is generally 2/2.5 euro's elsewhere. A full litre of house wine is anything from 5 euro's to 7 euro's but many of the restaurants are offering a free half carafe with the meal in an attempt to get people in. Spag bolognese / chicken dishes approx 5-7 euro's. Don't smoke so can't comment on the cigarette prices. Enjoy

glasgow
Level Contributor
125 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How are the prices looking for 2012

thanks for update well at a euro a glass will just drink wine for fortnight lol

7. Re: How are the prices looking for 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:41 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Alykanas