We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

information overload...please help!!!!!!!!!

Which Alykanas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
information overload...please help!!!!!!!!!

Hi i have my heart set on Zante the 1st 2 weeks in June but can't seem to make my mind up with accomadation. Our party consists of 2 adults and 2 lively active boys aged 7 and 9 at the time of travel. I like loads but especially Planos bay and alykanas village and also Zante star but everywhere looks good! i prefer self catering as we like to eat out at different places for our evening meal. can anyone help me narrow it down or make a decision otherwise i@m leaving it to the kids to decide!!

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: information overload...please help!!!!!!!!!

I've been to all the resorts on the island many times and seen them grow over 11 years and for 2 active children of that age Tsilivi has the most to keep children occupied, Water park, fun park, bowling alley, play areas and lots of family bars and restaurants.

Alykanas is a lovely resort but not as much to do, i think may be a bit quiet for the boys.

Edited: 7:16 am, January 06, 2011
Louth
Level Contributor
118 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: information overload...please help!!!!!!!!!

I agree that Alykanas might be too quiet. You can't really go wrong with Planos in Tslivi, We stayed in the apartments across the road (which weren't great) but had friends staying in Planos and it was fine. Plenty of children around and there's more to do in Tsilivi than most resorts.

3. Re: information overload...please help!!!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 31, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Alykanas