We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quad biking

Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Quad biking

Can anyone recommend the best place to get insurance for quad biking at a good price for myself who is 36, my partner 39, and my niece who is 17. We will over in October.

6 replies to this topic
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
720 posts
35 reviews
1. Re: Quad biking

Your first port of call is with your holiday insurance provider. You are not covered for quads. You need to take extra cover out.

Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Quad biking

Yes, I have managed to get the 3 of us (ages 36, 39, and 17) fully covered with only £50 excess fee (hopefully won't need to use though). That's including quad biking added on for less thank £60 for us all with Alpha leisure travel insurance. Very good ratings on trip pilot too. Hope this info can help keep others safe while away. Activity pack 3 and cover for upto 250cc. 🤑

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Quad biking

If your 17 year old has not held a full licence for more than 12 months they've no chance. Given there age I would doubt they have held one for 12 month.

Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Quad biking

Well a friend was allowed on her provisional lisence last year in Corfu (aged 17)... as was my partner for a scooter the last time we were on this island. Besides it’s better to be safe than sorry right. On the back with one of us she may get injured and need the insurance cover especially if she were to be nocked off! Besides it had the full travel insurance attached and the quad was only £10 to add on. So for what we’ve paid it’s better to have it on than not in my opinion. Surely they couldn’t sell it if it wasn’t of use anyway? 🧐.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
236 posts
197 reviews
5. Re: Quad biking

Action Rentals beside Letsos Supermarket is worth asking, hired cars from here!

Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Quad biking

Ok great I will give them a try.

Reply to: Quad biking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alykanas