We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I get shopping delivered to the villa?

Nottingham
7 posts
Save Topic
Can I get shopping delivered to the villa?

Hi Everybody, we are a family of 5 who are looking to book a holiday in a Villa in Olhos de Agua at the end of March this year. We were wondering whether any of the major Supermarket chains offer a deliver to door service?

If anybody could offer any advice that would be fantastic.

Paul

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,191 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I get shopping delivered to the villa?

http://www.apolonia.pt/en/index.php (it's more expensive than the regular supermarkets but they have the website in English). Otherwise Continente may deliver as well and you'll have to use a tool like Google Translate to understand: continente.pt/pt-pt/…homepage.aspx

Edited: 5:27 am, January 04, 2014
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
53,499 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I get shopping delivered to the villa?

So do Continente www.continente.pt but their on line shopping site is only in Portuguese.

There is a very decent Intermarché supermarket in Olhos D'Agua and if you are withing walking distance that could be useful. Open 12 hours a day, seven days a week. I don't know if they deliver but there is a taxi rank within 100 yards.

Nottingham
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I get shopping delivered to the villa?

Many thanks for the replies, much appreciated. We have booked and are looking forward to a fantastic week at the end of March.

4. Re: Can I get shopping delivered to the villa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 05, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Olhos de Agua