We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

june holidays

Which Olhos de Agua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
74 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
june holidays

hi can anyone tell me how far from faro airport to the aqua mar hotel?first time there going by trip advisor seems to be a great spot we are staying for 3 nights would appreciate any replies many thanks

Donna

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,129 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: june holidays

It's a 35 minute drive.

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
74 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: june holidays

thankyou for replying is aqua mar in villamoura?? somebody told me it was in albufeira

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: june holidays

aqua mar is in olhos d agua a nice resort.about 4 miles from old albufiera.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Olhos de Agua
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: june holidays

I send you the apartments web site:

rocamarhotels.com/hotel-apartamento-aqua-mar…

Locacion is nice, near restaurants, shops and 5 minutes walking to olhos de Agua beach and 10 to Falesia beach.

Bus stop to Albufeira oldtown is very near too and you should visit it. Taxi service coast more and less 8€ each trip to Albufeira oldtown.

Leonor

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
74 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: june holidays

hi thanks for replyingnever been here before we have been to albuferia twice stayed both times in the old town wanted a change so i was recommended vilamoura and these apartments were also recommended aqua mar...so it is nice to hear different views from other people once again thanks again

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Olhos de Agua
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: june holidays

Hi,

Aqua mar apartments are not in Vilamoura! They are in Albufeira area in Olhos de Agua village. Olhos de Agua is between Albufeira and Vilamoura but nearest Albufeita than Vilamoura. Taxi to Vilamoura coast more and less 8/10 euros each trip and 15 minutes by taxi or car.

Leonor

7. Re: june holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Olhos de Agua