We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle services

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Shuttle services

My OH and I are holidaying in Olhos de Agua in May and we are toying with the idea of using a shuttle service from the airport. We have had many holidays in the Algarve and have always rented a car. My only two concerns are, how long would we have to wait for shuttle bus to depart and how early do they pick you up to take you to the airport? I would be grateful if anyone has experience of using these shuttle services. I have priced up Resort Hoppa and Travel Republic so far, similar prices and Resort Hoppa give an estimated drop off time of 28 minutes.

Lagos, Portugal
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Airport Shuttle services

Resorthoppa and atobtravelextras do not refund anything if you want to cancel a booking. My flight was cancelled this morning and therefore entire had to be cancelled. Even giving 4 days notice of not needing return shuttle (4 days in advance) made no difference. Could not get a refund; I was told to send in invoice to insurer if I had one. This is not fair business practice.

bristol
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Airport Shuttle services

yellowfish every time ,

23. Re: Airport Shuttle services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Olhos de Agua