We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating places in Kanfanar

Which Kanfanar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Eating places in Kanfanar

We have booked a villa in Kanfanar for 2 weeks in June. Does anyone have any good tips for eating places within walking distance of the village?

Many thanks

2 replies to this topic
Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
6,341 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating places in Kanfanar

Kanfanar is a unique place to choose to spend two weeks! Definitely not touristy and it lacks the prettiness and charm of other villages. However, it is a very short drive from there to see tons of interesting things. Do you have a vehicle? I cannot think of any great eating places right in town. Make sure you see some of the Boskarin cattle Kanfanar is famous for. Not only that but of course you must see the ruins of Dvigrad. If you have a vehicle I can recommend so many things to do it is not even funny. We were recently there for our umpteenth time.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating places in Kanfanar

Thanks! Yes we will have a car while we are there and plan to explore the area. We have rented a villa through Affair Travel - I realise it's not a tourist hot spot (!) but am hoping it will be peaceful and fairly easy to get to the pretty bits of the countryside.

Best wishes

Reply to: Eating places in Kanfanar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kanfanar
Recent Conversations