We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging in the center of Limoux

U.S.A.
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
lodging in the center of Limoux

My husband and I would like to stay for a week or two in a comfortable

apartment ( studio?) or other self catering property. Preferably in a small building, in the center of town, where we can walk to restaurants, cafe's etc.

We do have some specific requirements: we need free Internet connection and parking .

If such property is hard to find, how about a B&B , with the above amenities, plus pool?

Thanks,

Sim

4 replies to this topic
Carcassonne
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging in the center of Limoux

your message was posted 30th July. when were you thinking of coming to limoux /

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
27,707 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lodging in the center of Limoux

A large property with room for a pool or somewhere with allocated parking will be hard to find in the centre of town.

You could do a search on www.abritel.fr for self catering. Found one that almost met your criteria but you will need to communicate in French

www.abritel.fr/location-vacances/p657999

A B&B with pool http://www.domainestgeorge.com/

some from Gites de France

gites-de-france.com/liste-hebergement.html

glasgow
Level Contributor
1 post
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lodging in the center of Limoux

Hi

I saw your message, I can't think of any where to stay off hand but if you are looking for something to eat try "Le Demi Sel" its a great little restaraunt on the Rue Maire just across from Aude Imobillier.

SLC_UT02
Level Contributor
7 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lodging in the center of Limoux

We stayed in la maison de lali (run this together and you will have their website) in Limoux only last week. This historic building has apartments of various sizes, and has lovely views of the river and town. It is a very short walk to the center of Limoux. You can find the location on Google Earth. The hosts are friendly, helpful, and are interesting people. Parking immediately below the building was never a problem. We have travelled all over Europe, and on a scale of one to five I would rate this place at least a six. It was perfect for us.

Enjoy Limoux! It is a lively town still off the main tourist radar. We found it to be a great base for exploring the Aude.

Reply to: lodging in the center of Limoux
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Limoux