We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATV rentals near/in Gennadi?

Which Gennadi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
37 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
ATV rentals near/in Gennadi?

Im trying to decide whether it will be easier to stay in Rhodes Town or Gennadi for 3 nights in May. If we (4 of us) take a taxi to our villa in Gennadi, does anyone know if there are ATV rentals nearby?

5 replies to this topic
Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,168 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATV rentals near/in Gennadi?

Well of course it would be easier to stay in Town & you would save 70 € taxi fare

You had answers to ATV rental back in February

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ATV rentals near/in Gennadi?

No need for that, very rude reply from trev, as usual, trev if you don't like it don't reply to it.

Butterman when you say ATV, what exactly do you mean, Jeep? Quad-bike?

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
37 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATV rentals near/in Gennadi?

Quad bike...4 wheelers. And thanks HolidayBear, was pretty sure i wasnt the only one on here that thought Trev is an a$$. If he took the time to actually read my questions he would understand they are always different

Surrounded by idiots. Thats the world we live in now...

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,168 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATV rentals near/in Gennadi?

HB.Go back & read what you told butterman 75 back in February about quads

You Told him he needs his head examined if he rents one of these death traps

That WAS rude

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: ATV rentals near/in Gennadi?

THAT wasn't rude Trev, that was sound advice from someone who's seen and been affected by first hand the damaging effects of a road accident out here, if you think THAT is rude then you my friend need to take a long hard look at your own values.

Butterman, refresh my memory, what is it you want from your visit here, why have you narrowed it down to Rhodes town and Gennadi may I ask, being as they're both so far away from each other and vastly different, perhaps you would be better served finding a location somewhere between the 2?

If you want to travel from the airport to Gennadi other than by taxi i'd recommend splitting the cost of a rental car between you all, upgrade to a 4x4 at source and that way you have your transport to resort sorted along with your transport around the island for all 4 of you in one vehicle.

Reply to: ATV rentals near/in Gennadi?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gennadi