We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

After a week of uncertainty, looks like we might be coming..

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
After a week of uncertainty, looks like we might be coming..

Am not counting my chickens yet as the news seems to change every hour but a glimmer of a chance that we will be flying over to Columbo on Fri (fingers crossed everybody!)

Thank being the case, can I ask the usual boring question about the current weather in Berulwela?

Looks like we're on for sunny mornings and wet evenings? That correct? If that's the case will just bring rubber flip flops and leave the leather ones at home ;-)

Hoping to see beutiful Sri Lanka soon....

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: After a week of uncertainty, looks like we might be coming..

Hi,

Mostly raining at night. Last night it was raining from around 02:00 to 05:30. Morning until around 09:00 was overcast. Now it's partly clouded with some sunny spells.

Also a couple hours rain the previous night.

Hans

in very hot and humid Aluthgama

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: After a week of uncertainty, looks like we might be coming..

Thanks Han again for your very informative and swift response - you must live on TripAdvisor! As I'm coming with my 70 year mother we'll probably have headed back to our rooms by 10pm most evenings so hopefully we'll miss most of the wet stuff!

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: After a week of uncertainty, looks like we might be coming..

Just to say we had a fab week with not a drop of rain (during the day) and a constant 30-35 degs. Was getting more humid as the week went on though and when we left (yesterday) it was 30 degs at 1am which made it pretty uncomfortable to sleep even with air con.

Think we were just very lucky as a big storn the day of our arrival 'cleared' the weather for us. Apparently there had been one or two days rain in Columbo during the week but they didn't get to us.

4. Re: After a week of uncertainty, looks like we might be coming..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, November 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Beruwala