We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices and where to eat

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Prices and where to eat

We will be staying in La Savina this September at La Savina Hostel. The place looks lovely but after reading up on Formentera on TripAdvisor I am a bit concerned with regard to where to eat. Most places seem to be geared to the Italian market (i.e. pasta and pizza). They also appear to be a bit pricey. Can anyone recommend anywhere that is a) more Spanish and b) won't break the bank. Thanks for any info you can provide.

1 reply
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
728 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices and where to eat

Over the years we have stayed a few time at the La Savina hostel, you can eat there on the very nice terrace over looking the sea water lake and moored boats. I'm sure if you ask at reception on your arrival they will offer you a meal deal and you could consider that for you stay.

You will find places to eat around the harbor and marina from sort of bars with burger and chips up to posh restaurants.

I think it will be July and August your reading of Italians there in their hundreds and thousands, September is our time to visit and we find a variety of visitors then.

Edited: 3:27 pm, June 21, 2014
Reply to: Prices and where to eat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Savina