We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Wedding venue in Lamai on beach

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for Wedding venue in Lamai on beach

Hi all,

My partner and I are getting married Jan 2014 in Koh samui and are looking for help ref: Early Jan and best time to fly family & Friends out would be after Jan 6th i think as flights go down.

1, Venue , Not too shabby and not 5 star as we have been to samui 10 x plus so have done the cheap to the expensive.

2, A party of no more than 20 of us will be attending and would like this on the beach and quite low key. Also late afternoon to get the sunset.

3, Lamai beach is our choice but open to options.

4, Rather than hold the whole wedding at the chosen venue would be nice to rent a beach side restaurant and have an open seafood\meat type barbecue.

If you have any ideas how we can achieve this please post some comments.

We dont need the whole white wedding type affair like in england just low key private and reasonably priced.

Venues and near by places to eat and potentially rent for the evening.

Thanks

Lee & Sarah

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Wedding venue in Lamai on beach

Hi

Lamai beach it has to be Rocky beach resort. Check of out :-)

Jan the weather might be hits and miss, I hope you do know that as its tail ends of rainy season.

Cheers,

2. Re: Looking for Wedding venue in Lamai on beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lamai Beach