We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woody's and the Rolling Stone bar - Lamai

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
152 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Woody's and the Rolling Stone bar - Lamai

Hi

Anyone know the address (or something obvious nearby) as I want to find these two bars in Lamai

Thanks

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
16 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woody's and the Rolling Stone bar - Lamai

Woody's as in Woody who ran RBar?

He now has a bar up the road if you walked out of up to the main road go straight across the crossroads his bar is about 100meters up the road on the right hand side almost opposite all the noisy beer bars in the open section on the left hand side.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
152 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woody's and the Rolling Stone bar - Lamai

You are brilliant thank-you

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
16 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Woody's and the Rolling Stone bar - Lamai

Your welcome but reading my post it never made sense!? :-)

Opposite outback walk up the road on your right handside, op the girlie beer bars.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
152 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Woody's and the Rolling Stone bar - Lamai

Hey I just got back, and I did find it! The noisy beer bars are only in two main spots it seems & I aced it on the first go.

It was great as we went to KS to surprise my mate for her 50th birthday, and she regularly hangs out there - so all went to plan!

Thanks

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
16 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Woody's and the Rolling Stone bar - Lamai

Glad to hear, we will be there a week today.

6. Re: Woody's and the Rolling Stone bar - Lamai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Lamai Beach
Recent Conversations