We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Langham Place Hotel

Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Langham Place Hotel

We are booked there for September. The DJ - is it constant songs during the daytime at the pool - is it loud? What type of music? I'm very disheartened to read this. Wouldn't mind relaxing/chill out music but defo do not like boom boom when at pool

Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Langham Place Hotel

Also, our booking states Double Essential but all I see is Essential Place - is there a difference?

samui
Level Contributor
199 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Langham Place Hotel

Double Essential means that the booking is confirmed for two people and a double bed.. About the DJ, sorry - no clue.

Dublin
Level Contributor
140 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Langham Place Hotel

Any body answer what is the music like at the pool all day - am getting very worried that this isn't going to be a relaxing holiday

London
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Langham Place Hotel

please, do not worry! I am here now, and have to admit i was a bit worried too before we got here because of the comments. However. to be honest, it is NOT an issue at all. music is played during the day (but not all day) and it is pretty chilled contemporary elevator music - tasteful, background stuff. The Dj (a really nice British guy) is here from 3 -6 at the pool, and 6 - 9 at the portal bar. his music is also very chilled, and both he and all the other staff are VERY receptive to requests on volume and style. absolutely do not be worried. Langham is a beautiful oasis in the midst of the everyday madness of the tourist areas. rooms, service etc are all great. you will have a fantastic relaxing time.

5. Re: Langham Place Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 01, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Lamai Beach
Recent Conversations