We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Facilities for children - Club Magic life

Which Houmt Souk hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
Level Contributor
496 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Facilities for children - Club Magic life

I have just come across this hotel after not finding availability for the Turkey one. Can anyone please tell me what the facilities are like for kids - mine will be 11 and 7? They love waterslides but I notice there are only 5 here and look very tame for my 11 year old. Therefore I am wondering what activities are on for the kids and whether they can try waterskiing and is this included along with the banana boats.

Are there waiters bring drinks around the pool?

Has anyone gone DIY here as Thomson no longer do the flight but I can get a Thomas Cook flight and hotel seperate with thompson?

Thanks

Djerba Island...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Facilities for children - Club Magic life

Hello,

There is a lot of activities in hotels for kids, in fact, there is a mini club in each hotel just for children starting from 5 years : Dancing, activities, water games and so on....

There is a lot of other activities like bananas for which you got to pay: diving, quad, trips and so on.

Something is sure, your kids won't get borred.

For further details about trips and activities, please contact me in private.

liverpool
Level Contributor
496 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Facilities for children - Club Magic life

Thanks for your message. So u have to pay for watersports then? The website made it sound like some were free.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
394 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Facilities for children - Club Magic life

You can fly with Thomson from Gatwick still.

liverpool
Level Contributor
496 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Facilities for children - Club Magic life

we need to fly from Manchester.

Bradford
Level Contributor
71 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Facilities for children - Club Magic life

We're going in August and our understanding (from reading reviews & the brochure) is that the watersports (apart from catamaran tuition) are all part of the AI package.

liverpool
Level Contributor
496 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Facilities for children - Club Magic life

When in August are you going and who with? we would potentially be going the first 2 weeks of August

Bradford
Level Contributor
71 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Facilities for children - Club Magic life

Hi - we're going on 4-18 August - me, hubby & 5 year old son. Hopefully see you there!

Djerba Island...
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Facilities for children - Club Magic life

Hello,

For entertainment and excursions (trips), whether in the island or even to the desert, i advice you djerbatourisme, they offer best prices and services.

For more details , please do not hesitate to contact me in private.

Best regards

9. Re: Facilities for children - Club Magic life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Houmt Souk
More Houmt Souk Topics