We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Botaira Beach Resort

Which Naviti Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London UK
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Botaira Beach Resort

Hi there

we are hoping to stay there soon with 2 x families. Anyone been there that could recommend? We have emailed them, but no response, anyone got a phone number? - any other advice or tips helpful (hoping to go next week!!) Thanks alot Fiona

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Botaira Beach Resort

Hi Fiona,

Botaira is a great place to stay -- read my recent review with pics.

I do have a phone number for Gerry and Alumita (the Fijian owners), but will have to dig it out and re-post it to you.

Only tip I have is to take sun block and also a torch as the power goes out from about 1am to 6am. Staff and food are great - you'll love it. Reef is fantastic for snorkelling all along the beach.

Hope you can get a booking for next week.......fingers crossed !!

Let us know how you go..

Julie.

London UK
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Botaira Beach Resort

Thank you sooo much for your speedy reply! - Do you happen to know if there is any other way to get to the resort other than the Yassawa flyer - (flight gets in at 6.50 - don't think we'll make the flyer at 8.30!) - I thought that I had read somewhere that some boats leave from Lautoka not Denarau? - anyone help with that?

I've been trawling through the forums here, and have managed to find a number now, so I shall try calling tomorrow, then let you know if it doesn't work.

thanks once again

Fiona

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Botaira Beach Resort

Pretty sure the only way to get to Botaira is on the Yasawa Flyer --- you may just make it if your flight gets in on time - it doesn't take too long to get thru customs at Nadi and Denarau (where you have to leave from), is about a 20 min trip.

I'm sure others on this forum will come in and advise if you'll make it or not.

Good that you've got the phone number, wish you luck in getting a booking.

Julie.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
262 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Botaira Beach Resort

Botaira is family run at the resort and the mainland. The office is not always open/manned. Typically you should get a reply in 2-3 days.

The mail I am using is botaira@connect.com.fj

Stay in Nadi for a day, and relax, buy up some little snacks and bits & pieces for the gorgeous kids you will find in Fiji.

Greville

Edited: 11:28 pm, July 11, 2010
5. Re: Botaira Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 08, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Naviti Island