We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gazi Retreat - tips

Ryde, Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Gazi Retreat - tips

Hi, Hubby and I are off to Gazi bay retreat in a few weeks, does anyone have any advice or tips for us?

Thanks

Kilifi,Kenya
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gazi Retreat - tips

I have been in Kenya for so long but i havent heard of Gazi bay.Where could it be located at?

Ryde, Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gazi Retreat - tips

HI There

Thanks for replying. I list below the address and the website address for trip advisor.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g1185499-d118…

Mombasa Road, Gazi 58200, Kenya

Kind regards

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gazi Retreat - tips

All I know is that it's south coast. Googled and saw reviews. Remote in palm plantations, peaceful. It read excellent food and service. Hope some TA traveller will have personal experience to assist you.

Danielle

4. Re: Gazi Retreat - tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Gazi
Recent Conversations