We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

black rock crime

Which Black Rock hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
black rock crime

hi everyone, i am due to be in tobago in 2 weeks staying at a villa in black rock, since it is 8 of us in our party we decided to rent a villa, having 2nd thoughts, because of crime on the island, should i be worried

7 replies to this topic
trinidad
Level Contributor
250 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: black rock crime

villas are kind of iffy, stay at a large hotel so you have other people around and round the clock security. Also these villas tend to be too secluded.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
777 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: black rock crime

a villa where? or should I say, which one? Look into Plantation Villas Grafton or Black Rock Dream Villas and you should be fine. These are around people and places etc. Others can be secluded and best be avoided.

Edited: 10:43 pm, January 30, 2013
Tobago
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: black rock crime

Don't stay at Lindsey apartments in black rock lovey house but we were robbed of all our money there!!

Canada
Level Contributor
333 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: black rock crime

We stayed at Black Rock Dreams in January, great place, totally safe, I would definitely return.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: black rock crime

We are staying at black rock dreams. Very nice and secure

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
777 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: black rock crime

Angie, I find it a bit strange that you are from Tobago? and 'staying' in a rental place that is short term? I know the place (Lindsay Apt) and find it sad that you were robbed. It is a lovely gated homestead and individual apartments that lock and a 'on site' house person. Crazy.

South Petherton...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: black rock crime

Dont worry you will be fine. Chill out and enjoy

Reply to: black rock crime
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Black Rock
More Black Rock Topics