We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Pineapple - Ocean View rooms questions

Which Saint Philip hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staines, United...
Level Contributor
375 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Pineapple - Ocean View rooms questions

I have been reading through older posts but not found an answer to this-

Can anyone tell me which specific Ocean View rooms have been refurbished and does the refurbishment include the fitting of a fridge?

The reason I ask is that some reviews say "there was no fridge in my room but others had them" and, as we need a fridge for medical reasons, I would like to know which Ocean View rooms have them so as to email the hotel and request that room in advance. Althernatively, are fridges available on request?

We will be there mid-February for two weeks, so plenty of time to sort this out with the hotel.

Cheers,

Ralph

Fallston, MD
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Pineapple - Ocean View rooms questions

None of the Oceanview rooms have been refurbished (except for painting) since they were constructed in the late 90's.

Refrigerators are available on request, especially for medical reasons.

Cheers,

Staines, United...
Level Contributor
375 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Pineapple - Ocean View rooms questions

Thanks for the info Terry - I will email the hotel and request a 2nd or 3rd floor room in the 900 block (block K?) as they will all be the same then and ask if a fridge can be provided.

Cheers,

Ralph

Edited: 1:23 am, November 14, 2011
Fallston, MD
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Pineapple - Ocean View rooms questions

Sounds like a "plan", Ralph. The middle of the 800 block "J", top floor, probably has the most sweeping panoramic view.

Cheers,

Leeds
Level Contributor
11 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Pineapple - Ocean View rooms questions

OCEAN VIEW & FRIDGES - We were there last December and are going again first two weeks this December and stay in the Tropical waterfront room (500 block) and these do have a fridge. I don't think the ocean view rooms have a fridge although i am sure they could accommodate for a medical reason.

if you have any other questions then let me know and i will contact you when we return after the 15th December.

Don't read the negative comments - the staff will help you.

x

5. Re: Grand Pineapple - Ocean View rooms questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 19, 2012