We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms Pineapple Beach Virgin Holidays

Which Saint Philip hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orpington
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms Pineapple Beach Virgin Holidays

We are travelling to Grande Pineapple Beach in May with Virgin Holidays and have booked what they say as Beach Waterfront Room. Grand Pineapple Beach website states 2 different rooms either Beachfront rooms or Waterfront rooms. Does anyone know what the difference is and have both of these been upgraded? Thanks in advance for any help.

Richmond Hill
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms Pineapple Beach Virgin Holidays

I was there in February 2010 and stayed in 500 block, beachfront/waterfront. It was completely spotless, bright, good size, and beautifull location, and quiet. We could open our patio door in the morning and listen to the waves while we watched the sun rise and all from bed. This block is basically and truthfully waterfront, however they are also the closest to the ocean, than the beachfront. We found this block to be the best for location and views of the whole beach and bay. If you look at the pictures on this site you can see the 500 block as a two floor blue/green stretch of rooms along one side of the bay.

Enjoy.

Fallston, MD
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms Pineapple Beach Virgin Holidays

When I visit Virgin Holidays site, I see Water Front and Beach Front. I don't see the Beach Waterfront category you refer to.

Beach Front used to be the most expensive until they recently refurbished the Water Front [AKA Waterside-500 Block] rooms. Now the former Waterside rooms are the top category.

IMO, the Waterside rooms have always been the best !

Cheers,

Richmond Hill
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms Pineapple Beach Virgin Holidays

Go for waterfront

ske
SUSSEX
Level Contributor
987 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms Pineapple Beach Virgin Holidays

We booked with Virgin and were offered -

Waterside

Ocean View

Beach front

After talking to GP, they said 500 block were refurbished and were waterside rooms so we booked one of these.

Richmond Hill
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms Pineapple Beach Virgin Holidays

You will love your room.

Enjoy

6. Re: Rooms Pineapple Beach Virgin Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 04, 2010