We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi at Jolly a Beach

Glasgow
Level Contributor
62 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi at Jolly a Beach

Can you tell me if there is Wifi at Jolly Beach, and what is the connection like , thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Jolly Beach
Jolly Beach
143 Reviews
Antigua
UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
6,398 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi at Jolly a Beach

There's free wifi in the lobby, and you can purchase in-room access if you wish. I don't think the signal's always brilliant, but is usually adequate. There are also a number of bars etc over at Jolly Harbour that offer free wifi if you're having a drink or meal there.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
62 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi at Jolly a Beach

THANKYOU Mizgeorge , you were helpful once again 😎🌞

yorkshire
Level Contributor
76 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi at Jolly a Beach

You will know where the Wifi is, as you check in. Lol. Plenty of cosy chairs, as phones, tablets and laptop users congregate there throughout the day. There was only once or twice i had any connection issues, but waited/ had a beverage, and then it was fine.

4. Re: Wifi at Jolly a Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Bolans