We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jolly Beach rooms

Edgewater, Maryland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Jolly Beach rooms

Does anyone know which buildings the refurbished rooms are located in?

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,719 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jolly Beach rooms

I would also be interested to know :)

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
197 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jolly Beach rooms

me three. in fact i emailed JBR last week on the 27th, but no reply yet. i re-sent today and will share if they reply.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jolly Beach rooms

Jolly Beach Resort is on facebook as well and I have messaged them a few times regarding a couple of things and they've gotten right back to me. We are going the end of April, and I requested a refurbished room on a high floor, in a quiet area of the resort and they said they'd do their best to accommodate. I wasn't specific tho regarding asking in what building sections the refurbished rooms were located.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
197 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jolly Beach rooms

I got a reply yesterday. the only refurbished rooms are SOME of the King STANDARD rooms...which are different than the KIng Superior rooms. None of the Superior rooms have been updated. :(

Edgewater, Maryland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jolly Beach rooms

Did they happen to mention which buildings those refurbished rooms are in? I have booked a king standard.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
197 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jolly Beach rooms

she didnt say...but you are in luck because some of those are the new ones :)

7. Re: Jolly Beach rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bolans