We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cocobay - Shower Question

Which Bolans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Herts, ENGLAND
Level Contributor
64 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Cocobay - Shower Question

Hi - I am planning to spend 9 nights at Cocobay, but I have just seen on the photos that there doesn't seem to be a handheld shower in the bathroom. (just a shower head) - I know it sounds stupid by I have a phobia of having water on my head and therefore can only use handheld showers...Do you know if there are any rooms with handheld showers?

If not, does anyone know of a nice resort in Antigua with handheld showers?

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cocobay - Shower Question

no rooms that I can remember SLR&SLR. Shame as you will miss a beautiful resort. email the resort and ask if any of the new rooms have them. Look on recent on the pictures the rooms that ones have bath on the balcony may have an handheld attachment but not sure how much privacy you have in some of those rooms as 1 in particular is right near reception. The plantation rooms have seperate bath and shower but they have just normal seperate hot & cold taps on the bath.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cocobay - Shower Question

just checked the photos and the bath on the balcony in the new waterfront rooms have the hand held shower in the middle of the bath if that helps.

Lynda

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cocobay - Shower Question

The showers heads are large and angled so if you dont want to get your head wet you just angle the shower head. I just think the fact that you can open up the doors out onto the porch from the bathroom and shower is a wonderful thing. The view is spectacular. Our morning showers consisted of putting out sugar (from the sachets in the room) on the porch for the little birds and ghekkos and showering with the doors open being able to watch the birds.

4. Re: Cocobay - Shower Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bolans