We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disco at jolly beach resort

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
disco at jolly beach resort

is ther a disco or night bar with dj dancing ect...

St. John's, Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: disco at jolly beach resort

@travel I believe some years ago there used to be one, but to the best of my knowledge there is no longer any disco/club in the jolly beach area, or anywhere with a MAJOR sort of dance floor, although there are a number of bars.

However, there is a club in the Dickenson Bay area (Rush Nightclub) and the English Harbour area (Abracadabras)

Canada
Level Contributor
101 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disco at jolly beach resort

There is not. The on resort signage has been scribbled out/painted over as well.

There is sometimes a live band or DJ near the outdoor lobby bar/entertainment area, it goes until 11pm or so. Usually pretty dead though.... no one was really dancing. The bar area can get fairly lively depending on the guests at the moment.

Lots of folks from England and Wales when I was there, so it was a riot!

3. Re: disco at jolly beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, May 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bolans