We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Barbuda

Boston...
Level Contributor
297 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry to Barbuda

Hello again, Thinking of taking the ferry over to Barbuda for a day trip - is it worth going over and what should we do? Thanks!!

purley
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry to Barbuda

Have a look at the ferry website may give you some ideas http://www.antiguaferries.com/index.htm hope it helps

Boston...
Level Contributor
297 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry to Barbuda

Hi Kellys6 - I looked at that do you know if the Barbuda day tour is worth the $$ or can you get off the ferry and take a cab to a beach is there a good place to do lunch? Sorry I have a lot of quesitons....lol

purley
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry to Barbuda

sorry i havn't actually got there myself yet planning to go this year, but from what i understand Barbuda is very small and not a lot there and we thought the cost was ok and is comparable to other company's that do day trips there, if you put Barbuda in the search box you will see lots of info on it

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,868 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry to Barbuda

I'd recommend organising a tour ahead of time. Happily recommend either Prophet Burton or Byron Askie. Lots of good info and contact details on www.barbudaful.net

horsham,west sussex
Level Contributor
47 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry to Barbuda

we went on the excellence on a day trip to barbuda,it was great,the sea can be a bit rough so if you get sea sick might need to reconsider.

6. Re: Ferry to Barbuda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Bolans