We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked Superior Rm for March at Jolly Beach a few ?'s

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
Booked Superior Rm for March at Jolly Beach a few ?'s

Hi everyone,

Heading to Jolly Beach Resort in March, and we have booked a Superior Room. Does anyone know the location of these rooms, or are they spread out throughout the resort? Should I be emailing ahead of time to request a certain room location, or will it be ok to wait and see what we get? Should I request a refurbished room? Typically I prefer close to the pool or beach access. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

South Shields, Tyne...
Level Contributor
39 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked Superior Rm for March at Jolly Beach a few ?'s

We have stayed at JBR three times, we had a superior room last visit (July 2010). The rooms are scattered throughout the resort, each block has a mixture of room types.

Having stayed before we knew it was crucial to request a refurbished room, they are 100% better.

We e-mailed in advance, requesting a higher floor refurbished room as near as possible to reception, the wonderful staff allocated us exactly what we asked for so I would say e-mail ahead of your visit.

There is a live chat facility on the Jolly Website, it may be worth having a chat with a member of staff.

All rooms run parallel with the beach, near to Reception would be close/overlook the fantasy pool.

Hope this helps - have a great holiday

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked Superior Rm for March at Jolly Beach a few ?'s

Thanks for the reply! I will email ahead of our arrival!

Lakefield, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked Superior Rm for March at Jolly Beach a few ?'s

Hey! I see you are from Ontario..my mom, my sister and I are flying to Antigua on March 5th! Only 17 days to go!!!!

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked Superior Rm for March at Jolly Beach a few ?'s

My husband and I are going the same day. Looking for some night life as i have been reading the hotel is very quiet at night.

purley
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked Superior Rm for March at Jolly Beach a few ?'s

they do have evening entertainment at the hotel failing that you could go to castaways for a drink on the beach or the dogwatch tavern in jolly harbour

6. Re: Booked Superior Rm for March at Jolly Beach a few ?'s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 19, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Bolans