We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

Which Bolans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Copenhagen, Denmark
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

We are heading to JBR over x-mas. We were planning

to do something special on 24th Dec. evening and wonder if anyone has a recommendation of a good restaurant preferably

in walking distance to JBR.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,632 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

Not quite walking distance, but you have Carmichael's @ Sugar Ridge. Sheer @ Coco Bay Hotel and Gibsons on the beach at Crab Hill.

Regards

Mark

purley
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

Within walking distance in Jolly Harbour you have Mellini's which is a nice restaurant serving a nice choice of food and it is quite reasonably priced we all loved it there from the kids to the grandparents

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
851 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

You should check out Cocos Hotel on the hill at the south end of the beach. They are open to non-residents. Best view in town,

Cades Bay, Antigua
Level Contributor
10 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

Again not really walking distance, but well worth the effort to reach - the new restaurant "Sheer Rocks" @ the Coco Bay Resort.

Had a fabulous opening last night - delicious food, great service and stacks of atmosphere.

Lunchtime openings should offer an awesome panorama for anyone and even the chance to lounge by their infinity plunge pool hanging over the cliff edge.

An exciting addition to dining possibilities in the Jolly Harbour area.

Kitchener, Ontario...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

I'd second the vote for Coco's. An easy walk to the end of the beach from JBR, and the most outstanding view in the area. Get there before 6pm for drinks if you want to see the view, however! It's been a few years since we stayed there, but I remember the food as very good...

Cheers

Bob

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
241 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

Steen1965 - Spent Christmas at the Jolly Beach resort in 2008. I don't have a suggestion for a nice restaurant for dinner for the 24th but a must do during your vacation is "Castaways" on the beach for a great club sandwich and beer. Best club I've ever had!!! Went 3 times in a week. Couldn't get enough of them. Have a great time at Jolly Beach. We're off to Negril for Christmas this year.

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
740 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

Sheer for fab food and fantastic setting v romantic

Devon, England
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

Definitely try Sheer Rocks at Cocobay. We recently got married at Cocobay and spent our wedding day evening at the restaurant which is on the cliff face below the resort (although not actually part of the resort). The food, wine and service were all amazing, although it is rather dark and I had a bit of trouble reading the menu!

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
851 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

It's a shame, IMO but Cocos Hotel is no longer taking reservations for lunch or dinner from non-residents.

Orangeville, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good Restaurant close to Jolly Beach Resort.

We took a taxi to Gibson's and loved it, right on the beach and it was intimate. I would suggest a reservation though if going at dinner, it is small and got busy around 7:30 or so. We were in Jolly beach and taxi was about $10-15 one way. I am trying to post a review of the restaurant but couldn't get an address. Also prices are comparable to a nice restaurant at home.

Get answers to your questions about Bolans