We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cat fear

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cat fear

i am totaly cat phobic and i am worried about the cat population around Cape Panwa and Phuket in geneal

i would appreciate any information regarding this

Ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: cat fear

If you don't like cats avoid the Laem Panwa Restaurant which is a fish restaurant with a big fish display cabinet on the front of the road at Cape Panwa close to the Kantary Bay Hotel.

Eating there recently we noticed that diners were constantly bothered by two cats-one a ginger- which just did not want to go away. This is an outdoor fish restaurant so clearly a magnet for cats. We saw other occasional cats around the area but none so persistent as these.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: cat fear

I haven't seem many stray cats in Thailand but there are dogs everywhere. They leave you alone though.

13. Re: cat fear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 19, 2015