We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Cape Panwa

Which Cape Panwa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Cape Panwa

Hi everyone, which hotel would to say is better the Kantary Bay or Bel Air resort and spa. I am coming to Phuket in Aug, with family including a child and want to stay at the nicest one with the best facilities for my 6 year old. Also can you advise if we should hire a car before we come or wait till we get there, we are looking for the best deal??

Thanks

S

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
53 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Cape Panwa

Sue

I stayed with my wife at Bel Air last year. We got a 3 br unit (bigger than we needed) and it was fine. The place is rather remote however and a car may come in handy. It is a 10-15 min walk from Cape Panwa itself where the marine centre is located. Now, if you want a busy holiday with lots of shops, etc, forget Panwa. More of a getaway though I prefer to avoid the noise and it suited us fine.

I suggest hiring a car in advance and stick to a reputable company. Do NOT hire a motorbike due to insurance issues. Car hire in Phuket is easy - heaps of palces are at the airport but shop around.

Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Cape Panwa

Dear Mark,

Thank you for the info. I will hire a car before we go and the Bel Air is just what we are looking for.

Sue

3. Re: Hotels in Cape Panwa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, October 08, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Cape Panwa