We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kantary bay-studio room info please

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Kantary bay-studio room info please

There are 3 of us travelling to Phuket end of this year, we have previously stayed at Cape Panwa but decided to try Kantary Bay.

Can anyone advise what the studio rooms are like because we cant decide whether go get 2 x studio rooms which works out quite a bit cheaper then the 2 bedroom apartment.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kantary bay-studio room info please

Hi,

The studio rooms are vey nice my preference has always been for a top floor room in the Bay Side Wing overlooking the gardens and bay. The studios are fine for 2 people and comfortable with everything you need even a microwave not that I have ever needed to use it and small kitchenette. It has a lovely lounge area with large TV which is nice to relax in with comfy sofa and chairs. Bathrooms are nice with a bath and good shower.The hotel website does say maximum 2 people will sleep 3 with an extra bed. Not sure if the extra bed is the sofa. The same goes for the 1 bedroom will sleep 3 but I would check if any are large enough for a triple bedded with the hotel. The rooms that I have had would really only take the two beds. I have not however stayed in a 1 bedroom I would imagine that this would be much larger and cheaper than 2 studios.

email for hotel is reservations@kantarybay-phuket.com

Here is a link to the studio room photos at Kantay Bay

www.photobox.co.uk/album/813018193

Julie

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kantary bay-studio room info please

Hi Julie,

Thanks a lot for your help.

We have found a great deal on Travelbag.co.uk and 2 studios rooms are working out cheaper than the 2 bedroom so it all sounds great

Thanks again

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kantary bay-studio room info please

Hi,

Yes Travelbag do have some great deals. Destinology also are good for anybody interested they usualy match the price and its a free phone telephone number 0800 5053561.

Julie

4. Re: Kantary bay-studio room info please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, October 06, 2012