We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

Which Cape Panwa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lake Munmorah
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

HI , we have booked the pool villas at Cape panwa, but I can't find any reviews from people who have stayed in them ?? Anyone ??

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

Hi there

I am assuming you mean the Cape Panwa Hotel?

I have stayed at Cape Panwa Hotel a few times now but never in the pool villas, they look lovely whenever I walk past to the beach. This link might help...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__wK3JOkmEM

Regards

Georgette

Lake Munmorah
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

Thanks , very helpful, checked it out, excited!!!!

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

When are you going?

Lake Munmorah
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

September

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

I will be there in August so if you have any questions I might be able to find out the answers for you. Looking forward to a holiday is really exciting isnt it :)

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

Hi,

The pool villas are in the garden area between the beach and the hotel in a prime position. I have quite often passed and you look on in envy. The hotel has done a wonderful job of continually upgrading its rooms and facilities and is one of my favourite hotels in Phuket and you are steps away from the beautiful beach. Nothing beats having your own pool to cool off in at what ever time you choose. Paradise.

Julie

Melbourne
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

Cape Panwa is absolutely beautiful! I didn't stay in a pool villa, but they look very nice from the outside.

LA
Level Contributor
154 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

Any one can help which one of the 2bedroom pool Villa out of 6 of them are best location with ocean view?

Privacy from onlookers, I mean tram looks so close to room for passerby..on vedeo from villa no 4

Saving up from working overtime $$ to make this trips worth and taking a well deserved r and r..

Ty in advance and expertise,

Cheers!

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

I havent stayed in the pool villas but from passing either on foot or on the tram I would say none are 100% private. I dont know the numbers but have always thought the ones furthest from the tram the more private ones. The others get some passing people on the path to the beach that winds past but most people seem to catch the tram rather than walk.

Possibly the one that is closer to the beach and in the middle might be the best or the one that has its pool on the side rather than the front (I am looking at google maps as I dont know the villa numbers). Its always very quiet and peaceful whenever I have walked past the villas so you will definately get peace and quiet.

They all look lovely and have always wanted to stay in one myself!

LA
Level Contributor
154 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pool villa's at Cape Panwa

Ty,Ty..

Management seems to think so 2 and advised to book a Signature Cape Suite for more privacy since pool Villa 6 has the best view of the ocean on request only if, when available.

Management has a map of their hotel and his name is Ratree if you'd like, I have asked him to e mail me and can forward to U,

However, plz advise when u can google address?

Much obliged,

Cheers!

Get answers to your questions about Cape Panwa