We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Chalet Phuket Resort - Brand New Hotel in Makham Bay

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Chalet Phuket Resort - Brand New Hotel in Makham Bay

The Chalet Phuket Resort is a family friendly boutique resort with 19 uniquely designed rooms, located at the Makham Bay Phuket (close to Cape Panwa). The rooms are very new and clean and basic amenities are provided. The staff are very friendly and attentive to the needs of the guests. The resort also provides free wifi and also a very generous complimentary mini bar on a daily basis. There is also a driver on standby to take you to a nice cosy beachfront about 5 minutes away from the resort if you would like to busk in the sun and get a tan.

The restaurant in the resort serves authentic and delicious Thai food at very reasonable prices. You can dine and wine away to an awesome panoramic view of the Andaman Sea and enjoy the moonlight in the evenings.

The Chalet Phuket Resort is definitely a hidden treasure that has yet to be discovered by many.

Will definitely stay there again the next time we visit Phuket. :)

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Chalet Phuket Resort - Brand New Hotel in Makham Bay

Hi Smurfmel

Your post would be far more helpful for others in the hotel review section of TA. It seems this hotel isnt listed yet but you can ask TA to add it then you can add your review.

Sounds like the restaurant might be worth a visit...is it far from Cape Panwa village? Did you find getting out and about easy from this hotel?

Regards

Georgette

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The Chalet Phuket Resort - Brand New Hotel in Makham Bay

Hi Georgette

Thanks for the suggestion. I have also requested for TA to list this hotel prior to the post above.

I am not sure how far away is Cape Panwa Village but do check out their website (www.thechaletphuket.com) for the map showing a rough indication. Yes, the food at the restaurant is definitely worth making a trip there. I do understand that some guests from other nearby hotels actually make a trip there to dine at the restaurant. I believe there is a transfer service for guests from other hotels so you can enquire directly with The Chalet.

To get out to Phuket town, we had to take a taxi and paid about 350 baht (one way) but I will definitely recommend this hotel for the service and ambience. Hope the information helps :)

Smurfmel

3. Re: The Chalet Phuket Resort - Brand New Hotel in Makham Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:27 am, October 27, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Cape Panwa