We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what money to take

cannock...
Level Contributor
223 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
what money to take

its our first time to Turkey we are staying in the Palm Wings resort and going on Thursday but was wondering about what money to take with us have heard a number of different answers to this also if anyone has any info on this hotel i know its short notice so hoping we get an answer before we fly

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,766 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what money to take

Been going to Turkey may diferant resorts for more than 20 years now and I find its best to takey about £100 in turkish lira,and the rest in english sterling and change there as its usualy a better rate in the resorts than here in the UK..You can also spend sterling when buying goods aswell in Turkey..

Have a great holiday

WENDY

london
Level Contributor
99 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what money to take

I'd take a small amount of turkish money to get you started then change any more that you need in town....the exchange rate is always good

As for Palm wings we also go there again for the third time on thursday and anything you wish to know please feel free to message me and i'll answer any of your questions you might have

You'll have a great time there i'm sure as it's a fantastic resort or we wouldn't be going back for the third time

Have fun and see you there

Steve

Have fun

Edited: 7:08 am, May 01, 2012
3. Re: what money to take

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:42 am, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Didim