We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palm wings

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
655 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
palm wings

hi can anyone give me any info about this hotel looking to go next we are 24 and i will turn 21 when we are there. is the drink 24hour all inclusive? what is the food like? what is the entertainment like? is there much to do around like bars,restaurants etc

Pelikan Bar and Restaurant
$$ - $$$, Bar, European, Turkish
Esinti Restaurant
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean, European, Turkish
Charlies Bar
$$ - $$$, Bar, Turkish, British
London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: palm wings

Hi, we went to palm wings at the end of July for 2 weeks, its a great resort. Its all inclusive, but drinks finish at 11pm, if you want any after that you have to pay for them and also at the disco you pay too!! Food is good, always something to choose from,even if you are a little fussy, you will not go hungry!! Entertainment team are a great bunch, but over two weeks can repeat its self!! The town is about a ten minute walk, loads of bars and a couple of night clubs, its very safe and no problems with anyone, people are very friendly.But i think if you are looking to party every night, might not be the place for you. Cant fault Palm Wings a great place to stay, if you do book make sure you ask for bungalows, not the hotel!!! If you want to know anything else please give me a shout.

Mentioned in this post
Palm Wings Beach Resort
Palm Wings Beach Resort
2,254 Reviews
Didim, Turkey
2. Re: palm wings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, October 20, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Didim