We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Wings Resort - Altinkum

Which Didim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hyde
4 posts
Save Topic
Palm Wings Resort - Altinkum

After much searching, my partner and I have just booked a last minute deal to the Palm Wings Resort and really looking forward to it, expecially as neither of us have been to Turkey before. I've read the Trip Advisor reviews for this hotel and nobody appears to have a bad word to say about the place (which of course is excellent) but there is not much information on what the area is like away from the hotel. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Ie Bars, distance, restaurants etc

Scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Wings Resort - Altinkum

Hi! thinking of booking for next year, would you be kind enough to answer the following? Is it noisy! (lots of AI's can be horribly noisy and unruly!) are the rooms in the main block to the same standard as the bungalow rooms?do you know if there is any wifi? are the balconys big enough to sit out on? sorry but I like to know such things before I book! Much and many thanks!

Al

2. Re: Palm Wings Resort - Altinkum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 07, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Didim
Recent Conversations