We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

football

Hoi An, Vietnam
8 posts
Save Topic
football

Where can I watch the Liverpool versus Everton match. It kicks off 8 pm UK time but 3 a.m. here on Bhoput Beach, Ko Samui. I am close to Chaweng Beach.

Jimbo

Mentioned in this post
Liverpool
Liverpool
Merseyside, UK
Ko Samui
Ko Samui
Surat Thani Province, Thailand
New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: football

try the Duke pub.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: football

Tropical Muphys, The Duke, Bondi Bar will probably all have games on. Doubt you'll get a live game at 3am though.

Best place is Premier Bar, Bangrak. They may possibly still show it live.

Bray, Ireland
Level Contributor
867 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: football

There's a place just off soi green mango called international sports bar, or sports cafe, can't remember but they stay open late and show all the games. Walk down soi green mango, walk past sound club, turn right at the end of the street and it's there on your left with 2/3 other bars

Hoi An, Vietnam
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: football

Many thanks. Will do.

Jimbo

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: football

Hey Jimbo, me and missus are out to watch match 2nite in chaweng, do u know where u are going yet? Be good to get few of us in same place create bit of atmosphere!

6. Re: football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 30, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Bophut