We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bophut Resort & Spa or Hansar?

Which Bophut hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mainz
Level Contributor
81 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Bophut Resort & Spa or Hansar?

We have been to Samui before (Chaweng and Lamai) but never in Bophut which we would like to add for 3 nights in September. Now I can't decide between Bophut resort and Hansar - which is better?

I read in some reviews that Bophut Resort had a bedbug problem in 2012 which makes me a bit concerned. Does anyone know if this is still the case?

Are they similiar close to Fisherman's village? We'd like to go there for drinks and dinner each evening. And which one has the better breakfast? We are both brekkie fans :-)

Any advice is much appreciated - thank you very much for your time and help :-)

Mainz
Level Contributor
81 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bophut Resort & Spa or Hansar?

Oh sorry, forget one question: can you swim in the sea in front of both hotels? Or isn't it good because of the close pier and fueling of boats (read something like this in some reviews). Thank you!

2. Re: Bophut Resort & Spa or Hansar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bophut