We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seek a number of rental villas for a large family holiday.

Which Bophut hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Seek a number of rental villas for a large family holiday.

Hi we are an extended family comprised of four families with children of various ages, elderly parents and adults kids and their partners. We are looking for a group of villas in close proximity to each other. We want some independence but we don't want to have to drive half an hr to visit each other. We don't want to stay in a resort as we've previously done the club med thing and it didn't suit everyone. For my family I'm looking for a villa to rent for approx 4 weeks but my sisters family will only want 2 weeks. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seek a number of rental villas for a large family holiday.

Hi Fiona

Just replied on your other thread with details. . Perhaps deleted this one by clicking on " report inappropriate content" below then click on remove my post.

Cheers,

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seek a number of rental villas for a large family holiday.

hi guys

how many in your group?

when are you coming ?

you can try looking at www.holidaylettings.co.uk

www.ownersdirect.co.uk

www.airbnb.com

all have villas on samui and are established companies

cheers

DC

3. Re: Seek a number of rental villas for a large family holiday.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bophut