We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honey Cottages

London, England...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Honey Cottages

Has anyone stayed in the Samui Honey Cottages? There are 4 of us wanting to book a stay at the Honey Cottages (2 couples). Are they in a nice part of town within easy reach of restaurants & shops, we are hoping to go in April & were also warned of mosquitoes. Also the boys are interestered in water sports & fishing activities while us girls maybe a couple of beauty treatments

Mentioned in this post
The Samui Beach Resort
The Samui Beach Resort
51 Reviews
Chaweng, Thailand
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Honey Cottages

hi - sorry to crash the thread, we are heading to Koh Samui 20 March. I'm keen to understand the options for massages..

we usually head to Bali each year but are trying Thailand (Bangkok and Koh Samui) as we are going to a wedding (Staying at Amari Reef)

In Bali i'd try a few massage places and then choose one for the remaining time there to go to each day. 2 people for 90 mins usually cost $20 Australian.

Are there similar places outside of the Spa's i see advertised..? spending $100 Australian each day may add up :)

So i was hoping to find a similar kind of value as has been had in Bali.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
6,877 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Honey Cottages

Massage places are everywhere, both huts on the beach (around 3-400baht for an hour) and also shops along the road. You won't have any trouble finding inexpensive massages, so many to choose from.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Honey Cottages

thanks for the response JustAllie.

I figured there would be massage places everywhere. Im not really after the beach type but rather the independants that run their own shops. These i find are the best.

I may go to one of the big spa's as a treat but i do that when i am in Sydney anyway and when i'm in Manila.

Seeing the same person each day helps get the best massage as they know you and what you like in firmness etc...

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Honey Cottages

The beach type massage most are all own and run by indecently but there are some franchise massage places often seen on the main road with air com room. If you go the beach hut one and like to have then same masseur then you can requested( I usually do that if I like one in particular).

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Honey Cottages

Thanks sweetpea6468

i cant wait to get there..

16. Re: Honey Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 19, 2014