We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best boutique beach hotel

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
371 posts
1,068 reviews
Save Topic
Best boutique beach hotel

I was checking TA for the hotels in Koh Samui and now I'm more undecided as before...

I'm looking for a lovely beach hotel, where I can - for 2 days - lay at the beach, just listen to the sea, swim & relax. Since I don't like plastic sun beds & want perfect service it should be a 5* hotel, not too big because I don't want to lay like to lay one on one.

I don't need any seightseeing for this two days, just Thai food, sun & beach. nightlife is also not important since I'll travel with my wife.

Can anyone recommend me the perfect spot?

Or is Koh Samui is wrong for me, should go to another location within Thailand (I'm 2 days at Pattaya, then would fly to Koh Samui).

Mentioned in this post
Pattaya
Pattaya
Chonburi Province, Thailand
Crafty Cocktail Company Koh Samui
Lessons & Workshops, Bars & Clubs, Other Food & Drink
Pride Bar
Gay Clubs & Bars
Bees Knees Brewpub
Bars & Clubs, Breweries
Viking Bar
Bars & Clubs, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best boutique beach hotel

My favourite place in Samui is Zazen, it seems to tick most of your boxes.

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best boutique beach hotel

If you don't want to be in the thick of things on a busy beach with row upon row of plastic sunbeds then avoid Chaweng. If you want a small 5 star hotel then check out the reviews for Tongsai Bay. It provides 6 star service, 2 pools, a world class spa and serves excellent food in its 3 restaurants. It also has a very relaxing intimate feel as there are only 80 villas and cottages dotted around 25 acres of stunning grounds and it has a private beach. Its the perfect place to just soak up the sun and scenery and relax with a cocktail. Next bay along is six senses which is also a good hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Chaweng
Chaweng
Ko Samui, Thailand
The Tongsai Bay
The Tongsai Bay
2,016 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
100 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best boutique beach hotel

for perfect service - -

W Hotel or the Four Seasons

both are amazing properties

4. Re: Best boutique beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, June 12, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bophut